Formation STM32 et son ecosystème par STMicroelectronics
Le 08 decembre 2017 09h00 à 18h00 - code : FO1
Formation "STM32 et son ecosystème" avec notre partenaire STMicroelectronics
STM32 Development Ecosystem & sensors hands-on workshop
Get a grasp onto sensors offer from ST & their usage.
Who should attend this workshop?
· Engineers looking to easily develop on any STM32 32-bit microcontroller.
· Engineers looking forward to understanding the various software offers available
· Developers looking for a way to improve the performance of their current microcontroller & sensors applications
What are the STM32 software tools?
We will start with an introduction to Arduino,a prototyping platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software.
The STM32Cube comprehensive software tool consists of STM32Cube embedded software libraries including the hardware abstraction layer (HAL),
which ensures high portability between different STM32 series, and our new low-layer (LL) APIs, a lightweight and performance-oriented set of APIs.
Moreover, you will use SW4STM32, a free-of-charge GCC-based Eclipse IDE; and STM32CubeMX, a graphical interface for configuring the embedded firmware.
Benefits you will take away
· How to use STM32 based development board with Arduino.
· Complete understanding of how to use STM32Cube to configure and generate code with the SW4STM32 toolchain
· Interfaces with sensors.
Tips and tricks to optimize software performance and footprints using STM32 low-layer APIs
· Strong practical experience on using these tools on your own applications
Are you looking for hands-on training to deepen your embedded knowledge and learn new techniques? This is THE place to be!
Every attendee will receive a free STM32 Nucleo kit (composed of NUCLEO-L476RG and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2)
(* : Conditions d’inscription détaillées par demande, ici,
Campus Arts et Métiers de Lille
Les visiteurs qui se sont inscrits à cette conférence se sont également inscrits aux conférences suivantes